Monday, January 3, 2011

Giver

I actually really liked the Giver because, it made me think. It made me think of how much they changed humans and it made me ask the question, "Are they really even human now?" It also made me think of colors and being grateful to see them. The book also made me think of the world and if it was worth it to go into a utopia. Is it worth it to give up your humanity to have a perfect life. Who cares about a perfect life if you can't really even live your life the way you want to. Also I loved the ending which gave us the choice to choose. If you thought he died on the sled, he died. If you thought he lived and got to another community then he lived and is taken care of. It is your choice to choose what happened to him. In all I really liked the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment